All classes are for beginners as well as experienced yoga practioners. Everyone works to their own level, you get
maximum benefit with maximum effort, regardless of how advanced your practice.
New Student Info Hot Yoga / Hot Vinyassa Flow:
- Avoid meals 3 hours before class; empty stomach is best
- Hydrate in advance for hot classes
- Wear something you are comfortable sweating in
- Please no perfumes, colognes, or oils
- Arrive 20 minutes early to register for your first class
- Leave your shoes in the lobby
- Silence cell phones or pagers
- Inform the instructor of physical limitations or injuries
- Observe quiet in the yoga room before, during, and after class (See yoga etiquette)
- Bring a mat to class; loaner mats available for intro packages.
- Bring a large beach towel and washcloth
- Bring water, or water can be purchased at the stuio
- Come right back ! Help your body get accustomed to the heat for maximum benefit.
Please bring a pillow and blanket to restorative and Yoga Nidra classes.
If practicing restorative or Yoga Nidra after a Hot class bring a dry change of clothes.